Monday, May 26, 2008

Playing Around

Etta and Gibson have had fun around the house last week. Etta dressed up like Snow White her favorite princess. Plus she calls herself Snow White, It is just darling. She wont answer to Etta and tells us "I'm Snow White". Once she was all dressed up she told me she wanted to wear Make-up. I pulled out my make up and let her do it all herself. It was darling watching her close her eyes and try to apply it above her eyes. She looked gorgeous. She danced and played and I took some darling pictures.

Dancing Princess Snow White

She loves her Snow White Shoes

The best little make-up job done by a 2 yr old

Gibson had fun playing with the sand "Out" of the sandbox. I was on the phone and Andy was cleaning up dinner. He let Etta outside to play and put Gibby by the door to watch. When I came back onto the Kitchen I saw Gibby in his chair with sand on his tray and said "Andy what are you thinking?, Gibby loves eating sand". Andy didn't know what I was talking about and came over and saw Gibby's tray.
Gibby was laughing, eating sand and throwing it everywhere. I than noticed Gibby's little helper. Etta was headed back up the stairs with more sand for her friend.

Loving the Sand

Deciding either to eat, throw or push around

They both keep us on our toes, laughing and in awe of what they can do. Just Darling!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Love the make up, Princess! You look just gorgeous...