Monday, May 12, 2008

My Brother Got Married!

Congratulations Spencer and Kylee!

My brother Spencer married Kylee in the Mt Timpanogos Temple Friday May 9th. My brother was grinning from ear to ear the whole day. I am so happy for them both.

We had a fun time waiting from pictures. The weather was a little windy and chilly but was still a beautiful day.

Great Grandma Haws hanging out with Andy and Etta

Mommy with Gibson and his fly away hair

Cute family picture

Remembering back when we got married picture taking wasn't a ton of fun. They took a few shots of family, parents and group shots and it was not as long as I remember mine taking.
Andy helped out with Gibson and his cousin while we did a sibling shot. He did a great job with the little boys.


I wasn't able to get all the shots that were taken but I thought this was great one with the Bride and Groom with their parents.

Peggy, Randy, Spencer, Kylee, Klyee's Dad and Mom

We had a delicious luncheon with ribs and salads and rolls. There was a little down time until the reception so we hung out at my mom's for a hour or two. Etta played the piano for us and Gibby crawled around on the floor.

Little Etta Mozart

Gibby has the crawling down, now for the walking.

Then we headed to the reception center. Andy helped get Etta some food. He was a good husband and so I let him leave to go watch the Jazz game (since he had tickets and wasn't able to go to the game). They had some great little sandwiches, veggies and cheese cake.

Etta loved the little sandwiches.

Etta, Gibby and I hung out the whole night. Watched them cut the cake, ate the yummy cake and played with cousins.
I loved their cake , it was beautiful and delicious!

My handsome little man!

Taking a little break from all the fun.

Playing in front of the mirror and they ended up dancing too.


I am so happy for my brother. It is also fun to see friends and family again that we hadn't seen in a while. Best wishes for my Brother Spencer and new Sister-in-Law Kylee.

4 comments:

Cameron Family said...

OK, that cake is the cutest! Looks like you guys had a great day...We did miss you at the game though. Maybe we will be catching game 6 with you guys though! :)

Catherine said...

Weddings are so happy! I bet it was just such a special day for your whole family! Etta looks like a little lady, sitting at the piano all grown up and beautiful! Tell her I think she's a princess! I miss you guys, and I can't wait to see you on Wednesday!

Katie said...

What a cute sister-in-law you have now! Now you have a new babysitter too!

Camilla said...

I can remember when he was tiny! Wow, I am so happy for them both.
Looks like you had a good day.