Sunday, September 2, 2007

Batting pratice at Franklin Covey Field

Saturday morning we all headed over to Franklin Covey Field to hit balls and play in the outfield. A special day for season ticket holders. It was extremely HOT. They had treats and drinks for all. Gibson, Etta and I stayed in the dug out most of the time while Andy went and shagged balls in the outfield. Then it was our turn to go hit some balls. I did really good I thought hitting most of my balls. They went out just over 3rd base area. Andy did really good whacking the balls out in between center and left field. Here are some fun pictures of our wonderful day at Franklin Covey Field.


Just hanging out in the dug out.


Etta playing in the outfield


Daddy get ready, Swing!

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Traci,
Glad to see you had fun. I confess that baseball isn't one of my fave sports, but what an opportunity and experience if it is something you love.
Family activities are good for "glue" in each family.