Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Just Me and My Boy

Gibson has Mommy all to himself and he loves it. We slept in, cuddled and smiled all day Tuesday. We didn't accomplish much but Gibson and mommy time.

He has started to make little laughing and giggling sounds and loves to show me his big smile.

Today(Wednesday) we went to the Library to book baby. He got all the attention with the songs and books. Then we went on a few errands around town, met up with my mom for lunch and then spent an hour at the Verizon store. He was such a good boy.

If your Happy and you know it clap your hands.

I am sure he will be happy to see Etta but miss the full attention he has had with her gone. I will have to make special time for him again.

2 comments:

amy said...

I love his smile! So cute... I am glad you got a picture of him smiling that big!

Cameron Family said...

I love Gibsons smile! He is cutie!