Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A weekend with out Daddy...Again

Andy and his boys went down to California this last weekend for a bunch of baseball and football games. Leaving Me, Etta and Gibson again.
Friday was so much fun a bunch of mom's in my area have started a little Music Makers class. We all get together for about an hour on Fridays and do fun songs, games and activities with our children. Much needed when you have kids. After attending this fun class we headed up to Park City to the factory outlets. Last time I went I received a discount survey from Banana Republic that I had to go use. Etta played on the play ground and the fun quarter machines. Then her and Gibson fell asleep allowing ME to have a great time shopping.

She just love the swings

Gibson waiting for Etta to be done swinging

Etta loved riding the quarter machines while I feed Gibson

Saturday morning we woke up at 6:30 and headed down to the Gateway mall so that I could push my two children in the stroller (weighing in at 50lbs) on a 5k run. I did a great job I would say being my first one since giving birth to two children. I ran/jogged the whole time and finished in about 40 min.

Smiling for the camera instead of stretching before the race.

Then came the worst part of the whole weekend. I wanted to get a cute hair cut to surprise Andy when he got home. But, instead I got the worst haircut ever. I hate my haircut and I will never take in a picture again to a stylist because they will just cut it however they want to anyway. Here are two pictures, one of what I took into her the other how my hair turned out. It may look OK in this picture but that is with the girl styling it. After the first wash man frizz-mania. It will be pigtails and hats until my hair grows out a little.

3 comments:

amy said...

I was just thinking that it looked cute in the picture you have on here.You cut off tons of hair... Brave girl! The first couple of times after you get a hair cut it's hard to fix, but I am sure you will get use to it and it will be really cute! Congrats on the 5k run!

Jeff & Melissa said...

Ill have to see the hair in person.... looks cute in the pic. Did you color it too?

Cameron Family said...

I want to see it to! I bet it looks cute!