Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Baseball and Smiles

It was a wonderful evening last night at the Ball Park. The Bees won with 3 home runs and the score ending the game at 0-8.
Melissa, Joel, Amy, Jed, Nalani, Chari, Sam, and of course Jory and Ana were all there having a great time. Etta made the rounds to all and Gibson was taken good care of by Amy and Melissa.

Here are some fun pictures of Andy helping Etta put on his mit.





Gibson was smiling a ton before the game and I enjoyed holding him.



This morning I was working on getting Gibby to smile again and Etta said "Etta smile" so I just had to take some pictures of my two beautiful children smiling.

4 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

So cute... I love Gibson's smile and Etta's too!

Cameron Family said...

They are cuties! I love Gibson's little smile! Can't wait to see him again.

Katie said...

Gibson's smile is so cute! I think he looks just like you Traci!

amy said...

There's his cute smile you were talking about. I love it! It was fun hanging out the other night. I guess we better enjoy our time together before you move!