Saturday, September 8, 2007

Gibson gets blessed

I want to thank all of you who came to see Gibson get blessed. Andy said some wonderful things and Gibson was a great boy. I was so rushed just before church I forgot my camera. My sister Jenny had hers and she was a lifesaver. I feel bad about not getting as many pictures of Gibson as we have for Etta so I was glad we could have some for his special day.

Grandma and Grandpa and Gibson. Gotta love the booties.

Me and my sweet little boy.

Sister and Brother (hopefully good friends too)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He is getting so big. So when the big move? Hope all is well with you and your family. Tell Andy Hey!!!

Unknown said...

He is getting so big. So when the big move? Hope all is well with you and your family. Tell Andy Hey!!!

Camilla said...

I can't believe he is already blessed! Seems like I was just there and you were having him the next day.=)
I can't believe my Eve is getting baptized in just a few months!