Wednesday, September 19, 2007

To Grandmother's house she goes

Monday night we headed to the airport. Andy was headed to a world trade show for Out N Back and he was taking Etta. It is held in Reno and that is where Andy's mother lives. Etta was going on her first trip to Grandmas and staying for three days. I told her she was going to Reno and that I would see her in a couple of days. She knew she was doing something special and all night she was walking around the house saying "See ya... Reno". She would wave at Hatcher and Gibson and say that over and over again. It was so cute. When I dropped them off she was so happy and smiling. Then her and Andy went to give Gibson a kiss goodbye and he bonked her head on the door. So I can kind of say she was sad to leave her mom.

Happy to go and then sad to leave mommy!

She got her on seat on the airplane and looks so excited.

I have called her a in the morning and at night and she doesn't even care that I am not there. It is a good thing but makes me miss her more. Grandma and her have gone shopping, out to lunch and have played with Grandpa Don's dogs. Her and Andy come home tomorrow morning and I will be so excited to have THEM both back.

2 comments:

amy said...

She is so sweet! What a nice dad and husband to take her with him. But her being upset had to break your heart!

Cameron Family said...

I am sure you missed her TONS!