Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm back

Etta and Andy came home today. I just grabbed her and gave her the biggest hug. She had on the cutest Halloween outfit but I forgot to take a picture. (I was to excited to have my daughter back). She gave me a big kiss and a nose kiss. Her favorite kiss to give now.

Andy didn't have a fun time with her on the way home. There weren't any open seats so she had to sit on his lap. She fussed and squirmed and at the end flat out screamed most of the time. That's what happens when you have to wake a child up at 5:00am and then not allow them to play.

"Don't be fooled by this darling smile - she can be a little brat!" says daddy

She came home with a jack pot of things from Grandma's and I am sure she had the time of her life being the center of attention. She will still say "See ya ... Reno" When she doesn't get her way.

Thanks Donna for letting her play with you for two days!

2 comments:

amy said...

Ha Ha! I don't know why but I love that Andy got to deal with that. It makes him appreciate you tons more for what you deal with daily!

Camilla said...

Fun new pics in the blog, traci. I am sure you missed your little girl, I would have too! Good for you and Gibson to have some time together also. The fair looked like a lot of fun. I am sure my kids would have LOVED it. Maybe another year...
Have a great weekend.