Tuesday, July 29, 2008

New car seat

Gibson has reached the nice old weight of almost 20lbs and Etta is almost 30 lbs. So, time for car seat musical chairs. Etta got a new car seat and Gibby gets Etta's old one, but new to Gibby. I have been wanting to move Gibson to forward facing ever since his 1st Birthday but he just wasn't heavy enough. They are both close enough, right. The morning I was cleaning out the truck and moving them around Gibby was awake and crawled right into Etta's seat. He just chilled in the seat and drank his milk. When I started taking pictures I was laughing so hard at his cute little faces he was making. He loved it and thought he was so funny, which he was.
Chillin' in the car seat
Monster growl

Laughin' at himself

What a big girl all buckled in

Gibby thinks his new chair is sooooo comfortable

1 comment:

matt and brynnzie said...

Gibson looks so happy!! And I bet Etta is excited to use the big girl seat belt. Congrats!