Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gibson's 1 Year Check-Up

Gibson had is 1 year check up this last week. He was crazy happy and just sat with me on the bench. Etta loves the fish tank and had to find all the fishes and tell me everything in the tank.


Just relaxing on the waiting room chairs


Loving the big fish tank

Gibson weighting in at 18lbs 1oz. Still will be in a backwards facing car seat for a while. Hopefully by his 15 month check up we can turn him around. Length he is 28 inches long. What can I say we have darling yet small children!

My little man on the scale, showing off his impressive 18 lbs.

Etta always says "cheese" whenever she wants her picture taken

Happy Boy (before shots)

Not so happy Boy (after shots)

Gibby is such a sweet heart and will just lay his head down anywhere on you for a hug. SO of course he got tons of Hugs after his shots.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I love to cuddle with that boy whenever I babysit him. He's little, but SO sweet! Thanks for sending me the photos from yesterday. I'll send you some if I think you might have missed any. But I doubt it, because you took a ton! ;) Which is a good thing, though. I had a blast yesterday! I'm glad you invited us!

Cameron Family said...

He is so cute! He will be in a forwarded facing car seat before he knows it. :)