Wednesday, July 30, 2008

24th Celebration

We celebrated the 24th of July aka Pioneer Day at Liberty Park Thursday evening. They had a bunch of blow up slides and bounce houses which Etta enjoys. It was fun to see her be shy the first time down and get more and more courageous each time down. Andy caught her on video following after another girl rolling down the slide.



We walked through all of the little booths and food area to find so grass to relax on while enjoying our shaved ice. Gibson loved it, Etta was being silly and Hatcher was glad to be with the family.

Loving the shaved ice

Pink tongue

Trying to tickle Hatcher

Trying to get Hatcher's ear


We walked around for a just a bit longer until we found the stage where they were having a fun little music concert in the center of the park. This is were we set up camp for the rest of the evening. Etta and Gibson danced to the music. It was so funny to watch Gibby shaking his little arms, try to copy his sister in a dance move and then clap after the music. I just had to get it on video too.




Etta and Gibby played around in daddy's hat while eating grapes. I got some amazing shots of them both they are just so darling.

Just beautiful

Focused

Etta's special "the scrunchy nose"

filling daddy's hat

All boy

He caught it


Good friends of ours meet up with us just as the sun went down. Jeff and Erica take incredible pictures and where snapping away all night long. They were nice enough to send me copies so I could complete my blog with our wonderful 24th of July night. Even though we weren't able to see the fireworks very well we had some great company.

Family Fun (plus half of Mark's face)

Me

Mama's Boy

My Precious Little Girl

My Handsome Husband!

2 comments:

donnajean said...

I just have to say what a very proud grandma I am...of those 2 incredible kids! Traci, thank you SO much for posting and writing - AND the video clips are amazing!
Can't wait to see all of you!

donnajean said...

I just have to say what a very proud grandma I am...of those 2 incredible kids! Traci, thank you SO much for posting and writing - AND the video clips are amazing!
Can't wait to see all of you!