Thursday, February 14, 2008

Trying to catch up



We have had some fun times this last week. I have taken tons of pictures and wanted to make sure to add them before I skip over them.

We went swimming again with the whole family. We love the Murray pool. Etta loves the big slide and the water is so warm. Gibby loves splashing now and does a great job on his back. I want to go at least once a week so Andy can get Etta swimming and so she is not holding onto our necks with such a tight death grip. And work on Gibby too.


We babysat some of my friends children the other night. They were playing tea and dress up and I so I brought Hatcher in to see how they would react. Both of the kids I was watching just loved him. And of course Etta loves her Hatcher.

Hatcher was glad to join in on the babysitting.

Etta and her friend E calling and talking to their Daddies. Check out Etta's shoes when ever we have her friends over she always puts their shoes on.

For some reason kids love putting sunglasses on upside down. But don't they both just look so cute!

And of course the famous tea party shot.

2 comments:

Cameron Family said...

Cute pics! I want to take Chase to the Lehi poo, we will have to give you guys a call. Gibby looks like he is fattening up good. :)

Catherine said...

Of course I am going to post a comment about how cute the kids look, especially when one of them is mine! :) I love Etta's crazy hair and how funny the girls are with their sunglasses upside down! They play so well together, don't they? It's great! Thanks again for babysitting. You're the best Traci!