Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Eating everything but the Kitchen Sink

Gibson's weight has been staying around the 13lbs range since he was 5 months old. The doctor has had us come in each month to check his weight and growth. Last month at 7 months he still had only gained 2 oz. We will be going in on the 20th to check his weight again and I know he has gained at least 2 lbs. He eats everything. We started with veggies, added some fruit and now he eats what ever we eat at dinner.

Here is just a small list of some of Gibby's favorites:

Spaghetti
avocado
salmon
steak
turkey
pinto beans
ham
peas
broccoli
banana
chicken
blueberries
raisins
and corn
*the last three have next day proof of what he ate.

He loves feeding himself and does a great job with the finger foods. His two little front bottom teeth help him out a lot. He can get a little messy so her are some fun shots of Gibby. He gets so excited when the camera is on him.

Spaghetti face!

Avocado and Turkey boy.

Laughing for the camera covered in Banana's

Loving that he can feed himself.

When ever I take pictures of Gibby my little princess Etta always wants her picture taken to. Her famous words "my turn".

3 comments:

Kim said...

Traci, I can't believe your little boy is only 13lbs! My 3mth old was 13lbs at his 2mth checkup. I guess we really do all come in different shapes and sizes.

Catherine said...

So cute! I love the pics of Gibbby. "E" even came over to the computer and said, "That Gibby. I miss him. Gibby went night night." because whenever you and I hang out in the mornings, Gibby often falls alseep. :) Oh, and I love how Etta is a cheezer for the camera. She's so funny!

Camilla said...

At least you know he likes all those foods! take the list into the doctor, right?
Cute pics, thanks for the update.