Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sledding


We went sledding at Sugar house Park the other day. Andy brought airboard sleds from Out N Back to use. Etta loved it and went down a number of times by herself. Her little red nose looked so cute accompanied with a big smile. Hatcher loved chasing anyone who was going down the hill and so excited to be outside playing with the family. Gibson and Mommy sat and watched for a while and then headed up the hill for a small little "Gibby first sledding". He seemed happy.
Andy was making a story for the Herald online on places to go play. So he was video taping and I was snapping tons of pictures. Andy and I raced down the hill once. I let him win/lead so Hatcher would chase him and not me.

My happy little man. Gibby looking and wishing he could go sledding.

Here comes Hatcher and Etta.

Andy did go down with Etta once, but after that she said "by myself".

Hatcher running down the hill and finishing off the run with some snow.

Mommy and Gibby going down. What a big boy.

Happy Etta and heading back up the hill.

1. pushing sled up the hill.

2. deciding if it is up far enough.

3. Trying to get on before it slides down.

Here comes Andy. He was happy with his distance.

On his way back up.


It was a little gloomy but work out for us because no one else was sledding. If we keep having more of these little snow blizzards we may have more little trips to Sugar house park.

2 comments:

amy said...

Etta looks so small coming down that big hill! You can tell by her face that she was having a blast. I guess if it's going to keep snowing have some fun with it.

Cameron Family said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! I need to go sledding again sometime. I have 0nly gone once in my life and it was a horrible experience and hav never done it again. Chris thisyear just got me a snow jacket and had no idea that I did not have one....That conversation of not having one stemmed from wanting to go sledding. So we will see...maybe one day I will have a blog about sledding.