Friday, February 15, 2008

First Day of Preschool

I have gotten together with 4 other mothers that had daughters Etta's age. We put together a 15 week course for a little Preschool. Wednesday was the first Day and Etta was really excited. She made sure she had her backpack and inside were her favorite items; Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, stickers and her princess make up compact. I added a change of panties and pants just in case of an accident.
Off we went to Kathy's house. When we got there Etta was a little worried and it was the first time she clung on to me and wouldn't go play. Then her friends and toys distracted her I headed out.
It was just Me and my little boy to spend some fun one on one time. We went to the library for book baby and he loved every minute of it.
This is going to by great for Etta and Gibby. I am so excited and glad to be doing this. Etta is already learning so much. She brought home the cutest craft hearts and says with at big smile "Happy Valentines".


Etta already to go to Preschool. Grinning for ear to ear.

Heading inside. You always have to get the picture before they enter school.

Gibby playing with the instruments/eating the instruments.

When we went to pick Etta up we had to take a class picture. (There is one more little girl who will be joining them next week)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Yeah! I too am SO excited about our girls having this preschool. I really enjoyed my one on one time with J. I am so glad you and Gibby had a good time together. The girls are so funny...they make me laugh! Etta is darling with her backpack, that she's so proud of. Hey be on the look out for these same pics on my blog! lol