Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Monster Jam!


Andy took us all to see Monster Jam. I must admit it was pretty cool. It was extremely loud. We put ear plugs in both Gibson's and Etta's ears. They looked so cute with little yellow plugs sticking out of their ears. Also whenever the trucks started their engines we would cover our hands over their ears. Etta of course wanted to do it "all myself" and so she would cover her own ears. It was so cute. They both watched the big trucks for most of the time. Gibby wouldn't take his eyes off the trucks for the first 1/2 hour. Then he got hungry. Etta liked the little ATV's that raced. She called them the "mini" trucks.
They did some big jumps, dough nuts and races. I was surprised at how well they handled those huge trucks. I hate backing up in our truck let alone something that big. I guess that is why I was in the stands and the drivers where driving the MONSTER TRUCKS.

Daddy and Gibson watching Monster Trucks!My pretty princess.Mommy with a big cheesy grin. Gibby looks so cute with his earplugs.Etta making sure her earplugs where in right.

Andy took some cool video footage. King Krunch and Obsession where my favorites and here they are racing each other.


You can kind of tell how loud it is from the video.

Andy found a King Krunch Monster Truck he bought for Etta and Gibson. We have been having some Fun Times at the Energy Solutions Arena!


3 comments:

sally said...

Etta and Gibby look so cute with those yellow earplugs stickin' in their ears! Your life sure makes mine look boring!!! :)

Cameron Family said...

So much fun! I am sure both the kids loved it, there is nothing more interesting than trucks beating into each other.

LUKE said...

nice beird