Saturday, December 1, 2007

Gibby , Hatcher and a two year check-up

Gibby and Hatcher
Just the other night I layed Gibby down on the couch to take an evening nap and went to start on dinner. When I came back in to check on him I saw the cutest thing.Hatcher now has another friend or a new pillow.

Two Year Check-up
Earlier that day we had Etta's two year check-up. We did have to take a break during her check up to use the bathroom twice and the Dr was really impressed.

Etta weighting in at 24.14 lbs (25%), 33inches tall (28%) and head 49.5 cm (90%). What a big smart head.


Gibby was just glad he wasn't there for shots!

2 comments:

Cameron Family said...

Giiby is getting so big and filling out! And as always Etta is just a cutie! I have a little gift for her, so I need to give it to you the next time I see you!

Katie said...

Congrats to you for getting her potty trained by 2!!! That is a great accomplishment. We are sad we missed seeing you guys when we came up for Thanksgiving. I wish you could have come to the game, it was a great game, although the first 3 quarters were a little boring. If you guys come down at all for Christmas let us know we'd love to have you! Etta would love the Christmas lights.