Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Santa Claus and more Cookies

I took the kids to the mall to see Santa Claus. We stopped by The Children's Place and I purchased their darling sweaters. Santa was on a break when we reached the line and when he returned he was saying "HO HO HO". Etta just loved that and the whole time in the line she kept saying " I will sit on Santa's lap, and say Santa, Santa, HO HO HO". I know the people behind us were getting annoyed at how much she kept saying it. But I loved it.We waited in line forever. Of course when we got to the front of the line Gibby fell asleep. I tried to wake him up by tickling him and bouncing him but he just stayed asleep. They said that Santa does a cute sleeping Santa and so we tried it. Etta just looked up at them like what the heck.
Then Santa rubbed his bread on Gibby's face and woke him up. The kids didn't want to smile so I will just have to keep looking for a great Christmas card.

When we got home Gibby was asleep again and Etta wanted another Gingerbread cookie, so did Mommy.

3 comments:

amy said...

At least Etta doesn't cry! I have never taken Rylee because she always says she doesn't want to go. This year she is so excited to go sit on his lap. We will see how it goes.

Cameron Family said...

I saw those sweaters there and I loved them! They even had cute littl hats to match them. I love the Santa pics! It will be a fun tradition, but I am sure next year I may have to sit with Santa and Chase! (We will see....)

Chari said...

How freakin' cute! You are such a fun mom, you take your kids to all kinds of fun things.