Thursday, November 29, 2007

The first BIG snow

As most of you know Tuesday it snowed really good and continued until Wednesday early afternoon. Etta could not wait to go play in the snow. She has this book called "Snowman at Night" which she just loves. And every time we read it she says "Daddy and I make snowman." I tell her that we need to wait until it snows. Well she called me on it Tuesday night. I bundled her up and we all went out and played in the snow. Daddy and Etta made a little "Etta" snowman. I taught her how to make a snow angel. I think that was her favorite thing. She made about a dozen snow angels.

It amazes me how kids don't care about the cold and could just play in the snow forever.

Etta just lovin' the snow

A baby snowman with rock eyes and a pine cone nose

Snow angels and snowballs

1 comment:

amy said...

Rylee has that book too and I love it! One of my favorites. I can't believe y'all got that much snow. We didn't get anything down here.