Monday, December 3, 2007

The BIG Snowman

Saturday morning we woke up and it was snowing. Etta was again really excited to go play but being that she was awake at 6:30am I told her we would go play outside at 9:00am. All morning she kept asking "nine yet mommy". After breakfast I told her it was time to play outside. She ran and got her boots and I gathered everything else. We bundled up and headed outside.
Etta started helping me with our BIG snowman but slowly started just playing in the snow. I rolled the balls and packed the snow and half way through I looked over and Etta was sitting in the snow with her gloves off and eating a snowball she had made. It was so dang cute. Two minutes later she wanted to go in because her hands were cold.
Now it was just me outside building a snowman. I got a few looks from cars as they drove by, but I finished the Snowman. Etta did watch me from the window and waved to me for encouragement.
After putting arms and a face on my Snowman I went inside to get Etta for the Hat and pictures. She just loves the "Daddy Snowman". I wish it was called the "Mommy Snowman" since I built it.


Me, my little snow angel and my big snowman.

Andy scraped the driveway at the beginning of our Snowman project. Than headed in to watch football and Gibby. Gibby didn't mind not being outside since he loves jumping in his jumper.

My happy little boy!

2 comments:

Cameron Family said...

I cannot believe you did that snowman all by yourself! Really...they take a long time! Gibby is looking so cute and so alert! They all love the Johnny Jumper!

amy said...

You're a good mom! Rylee wanted to make a snowman too, but luckily we couldn't find her gloves!

And I love the picture of Hatcher and Gibson! So cute!