Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The days before Chrismas

Etta received a beautiful Christmas Dress from her Great Grandma Etta. She wore it Sunday and twirled around like a little princesses. (she is into the Disney Princesses now along with Mickey Mouse) She was just so darling. She wore the pretty dress to dinner that night. We were headed to a nice steak house but I forgot to make reservations and we ended up at the Old Spaghetti Factory. It was fun for Etta being inside the train but not the best food. The waitress was very ditsy. We paid her with an extra 20 for her to give us change for a tip but she came back with 3 ones and our 20 back. I guess she only wanted 3 dollars for a tip. I don't think she has been a waitress long and probably wont continue the job career in the future. I ended up getting her attention again and got her to give me change. So she did get more than 3 dollars but not a ton more.


Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas Eve playing around at our house. Etta and I played almost every game in our house. Hungry hippo's, operation and her favorite Candy Land. Gibby watched us play and held on to his candy land piece and of course tried to eat it and slobber it to death. As for Andy he ate to much food and watched football and took a nap. We read the night before Christmas story and opened darling PJ's from Mr. Smiley(my mom). Ever since I can remember our Christmas pj's have had a smile in the from area and my mom has always said there from Mr. Smiley. One of those things you just don't question.
We put the kids to bed and by 9:00pm presents, stocking and everything was ready for Christmas. Andy and I climbed on the couch and fell asleep watching Christmas Vacation. A lot different then when I was a child but different in a good way because now it is my children's turn.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Etta looks so beautiful. Glad to hear you had a nice Christmas!