Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Copying Mommy

Etta is a great big sister. She will help me get diapers, wet wipes and put clothes in the laundry. She also loves to do what ever mommy does. When I feed Gibson I use nursing pads and Etta will just sit and watch me feed Gibson. Then I started to noticed she would lift her shirt up and try to feed her baby one day. She will also burp her baby and change her pretend diaper. She now will hand me her baby and say "boob", she wants me to feed her baby. But the funniest thing was she found these little baby slippers that are round and flat. She then stuffs them in her shirt and walks around. They are her nursing pads.


Gibson is growing about as fast as Etta did. So he still looks small but is filling out a bit. He will be Eight weeks on Saturday and will then go see the Dr. on Sept 4Th for his two month Appointment. I am excited to see what all of his fun stats will be.

6 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

That is hilarious... she is so stinkin cute!!!

Jeff & Melissa said...

That is hilarious... she is so stinkin cute!!!

donnajean said...

Melissa's got it right...the cutest little girl on the planet - well, that's according to her Grandma Donna.
Gibson has changed soooo much - I can't wait to see him.

Unknown said...

Etta is soooo cute, she is always watching you. I can see that Gibson is getting bigger also. He will be a big boy by the time I see him again. Give them Kisses for me........

Cameron Family said...

He is filling out! I can't wait to see his stats too! You have cute kids!

Katie said...

Etta has got the cutest personality! That is too funny! Good thing you got a picture, you can tease her when she's 16!