Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Driving to Reno

Andy's mom got married this last weekend. We headed up to Reno, NV on Wednesday evening. We arrived at around 4 in the morning and Grandma Donna was up and excited to see her new grandson Gibson. Of course she was also excited to see and hug Etta.

I wasn't very camera happy on the trip and so I only ended up with about 6 good pictures. I hope to get some from my brother-in-law Jason so I can post some really great wedding pictures. Here are a few of the pictures I took.


Andy playing with great grandma and relaxing with his son

Playing at grandma's


Etta with her princess hat after Chuck E Cheese

We had a great time seeing family, playing black jack, enjoying a wonderful 5 year anniversary dinner and a beautiful backyard wedding. We also took Etta to Chuck E Cheese. She loved it. They were having birthday parties there and one area was blocked off for the parties. Well Chuck E Cheese came out for the birthdays and Etta crashed the parties by going in and hugging Chuck E Cheese. It was so cute but of course I didn't have my camera. I guess she will just have to have her birthday there this year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary. Wow I can't believe that you all have been married for 5 years, it sure seems like yesterday. Did I hear right you all are moving? If so t where? Florida:)