Tuesday, January 13, 2009

They grow up way to Fast


Here is my gorgeous little girl. She was all ready for her first day as a Sunbeam. It seems like only yesterday I was dressing her in frilly 0-3 month old dresses and sticking a tiny bow on her head because she had very little hair. Now she is twirling, dancing and posing in her darling dress with a ton of beautiful curls. I had so much fun curling her hair and she just thought she was the most beautiful princess ever.
She didn't do so well at first in primary. She sat up front but kept looking in the back to make sure I wasn't gone. They sang fun songs and soon she was trying to participate. When it was time to leave for class they had a jump rope that all the sunbeams held on to and walked to class. She thought that was really great and went straight to class without looking at me once.
I just can't believe how fast she is growing up and how beautiful she is getting. She is my little princess.


Etta spinning around and around


She just loved her new dress


She was so cute striking little poses here and there


My Gibby

Gibby headed to the nursery and loved it. It is right during his nap time but he didn't care. The minute I dropped him off he didn't glace back at me at all. I left his blanket with them just in case he fell asleep (he will be playing or eating and then just decide he wants to sleep and will lay down on his blanket and sleep). When I went back to get him he was laughing and playing in the bubbles and wouldn't even look at me when I said his name. I asked how he did and they said great. He was a little mad when someone would come near his blanket. I wont be leaving that next time. I went over to him and he looked up at me and said "bables" and then continued to slap, catch and laugh when the bubbles landed on his head. I had to pick him up and tell him to wave goodbye to the bubbles in order to leave the nursery.
Gibby loves fun and enjoys the little things in life. His laugh and excitement is just darling and I just love my little boy.

10 comments:

sally said...

etta is not in nursery!?! she does look just like a princess, and what a little handsome man gibby is! we sure miss you guys!

Ami Stokes said...

I love seeing pics of your babies. Etta is soooooo beautiful!!! I miss them. Sigur is working on his swatting skills, so that he can kick it with Gibby & earn his respect ;).

jakenapril said...

Etta looks as gorgeous as ever. She IS a princess! And I'm not surprised about Gibby...Nursery is fun. Sometimes I wish RS was like Nursery. Oh, to dream! Way to go!!!

Unknown said...

So cute! Layla talks about Etta all the time. We can't wait to see you guys again at the end of Feb.

Katie said...

Your kids are getting so big. Etta is just a dream! I love her hair! She must be the cutest sunbeam!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she is getting so big. Yes they do grow up way to fast, it was just yesterday Jen started sunbeams. Enjoy every moment......

Brittainy Nelson said...

OMG your kids are sooo stinking cute!!

Catherine said...

I love this post! Etta's dress is amazing. She's so gorgeous! Emily was excited to hear that Etta was a Sunbeam just like her. And I was relieved that my little girl wasn't the only nervous one on her first day.

Cameron Family said...

So true! They really do! Glad that Gibby loved nursery! It is so nice to be able to drop them off and know that they are just having a good time!

donnajean said...

Yikes! Although he will soon be 30...it seems like Andy was just a little guy...and now my incredibly beautiful grandchildren are growing up oh so fast..what a wonderful life :)
Traci,I cannot thank you enough for sharing all of these wonderful moments.
I love you all.