Sunday, January 18, 2009

Gibson's late 18 month check up

We went to Gibson's 18 month check up even thou he is closer to 19 months. It is hard to see the Dr during the week of Christmas. Just Gibby and I went and I loved just the one on one time I have had lately with him. Etta is in preschool two days a week and that extra time with just one child makes a big difference for them and me.

Look at that Happy little boy!

Length 30.5 inches


Weight 20.6 Lbs

My little baby boy is no baby anymore. He is now more of a toddler! He is saying over 30 words that I can understand. Daddy can understand 20 plus. He loves everything related to a "Ball". Gets way excited over every little thing. He dances whenever he hears music. He also love driving cars, firetrucks and trains around making the cute little "broom, broom" sound. He loves doing "Head, shoulders, knees and toes" and we are working on the animals sounds. He has entered the tantrum phase (which Etta never did). This has been a bit different to handle. I have gotten a few pointers that seem to work a bit, and I hope it wont last to long. I do love him so much and keep telling myself "your going to miss this".

2 comments:

jakenapril said...

aw! look at "toddler" gibby! great post, traci.

Tiffany Walker said...

What a handsome little guy! I hate it that they have to grow up!