Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Etta's first Dance Class

I don't know who was more excited me or Etta for her very first dance class. I have been sewing skirts and making her a darling dance bag. Once she was all dressed for dance she couldn't stop spinning around and around. Off we went to her dance studio. She went right into the room with the teacher, got ballet shoes on and sat down in front. Parents aren't allowed to watch until the end of the month so I will watch her class next week. Half way through they switched to tap shoes and off she was again for more dancing.

Etta all dressed up ready for dance class

She asked me if this was a cute pose. Just darling!

Her friend Sammie and Salote are going to be taking dance with her and they all loved their class. Sammie insisted on a picture with all three of them and we couldn't resist an opportunity for a blog picture.

Salote, Sammie and Etta in front of their dance studio

I am sure there will be many more pictures of these darling little dancers. Etta would not get out of her dance outfit all day and has been dancing all around the house. I just love it!

7 comments:

Kathy said...

So adorable. Where did you end up taking her? there are so many great places in Salt Lake...
Enjoy!

Katie said...

love those leg warmers!

sstevens said...

Oh, my gosh! Etta is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She is going to be a great dancer.

donnajean said...

That's my beautiful dancing girl!
How exciting :)
Traci...thank you so much for taking her to class.

Unknown said...

Adorable! I can't wait for Layla to start dance class and preschool. She talks about it all the time.

Camilla said...

Tu-Tu cute and fun!

Ami Stokes said...

What a cutie! AWESOME job on Etta's dance skirt Traci!!!!