Friday, April 4, 2008

Birthday Parties are always so much fun!


Layla blowing out her candles.

Our friend Layla turned 2 and had a Birthday Party at Jungle Jim's. I had never been there and man was it COOL. Miss Layla had a fun Shrek Theme. Lots of yummy cake and ice cream Etta just loved it.

Yummy cake faces.

Enjoying the treat bags

Etta has been talking about Layla's party for weeks and that she was getting her a sushi set. I think after Layla opened it Etta thought it was her turn for presents. But with fun activities she soon forgot she didn't open presents.

My turn!

They have tons of fun little amusement rides there. The kids can ride them over and over again. Etta loved the horses and swing rides the best but loved exploring all the other rides.

Riding the carousel and swing rides.

Off to explore the Jungle.


Miss motorcycle Cop.

Play gym a must for toddlers.

Layla's aunt's Courtney and Lanee took Etta and Layla on the airplanes. Little girls have so much fun in everything they do.

Take off and flying high.

Gibson got lots of fun attention from Angelica's sister Lanee and Mom. He was a little to small for the rides but did get his turn on the carousel.

Happy face after the carousel. Playing patty cake with Lanee

4 comments:

Cameron Family said...

How fun!And that place looks lots of fun! I will have to remember that one for Chase!

Catherine said...

When you were telling me about it last week, I thought it sounded fun, but your pictures REALLY convinced me! So let's plan a day and take Emily and Etta to Jungle Jim's! We could even invite friends from Music Makers. I would love it! Isn't it great when other people give your baby attention, and then you can give more attention to your toddler? Etta loved playing with mommy, I bet!

Camilla said...

Looks like Jungle Jim's is a really fun place. Is it good for older kids too, say ages 6-8? If so I'd love to check it out sometime.

Fisher Family said...

this place is way fun! Savannah had a birthday party here a couple of years ago. Ages 6-8, Cami, is great. They have a roller coaster that even I went on last year.