Monday, June 15, 2009

Swimming Time

I have been trying to go swimming since Memorial Day weekend. Finally the clouds parted for a little bit of sun shine on Friday. We went to my Favorite Swimming pool!
We met up with my good friend Tavi, her little girl Elle and little boy Rice. The kids had a blast. They played with toys, swam like little fishes and enjoyed the water. Tavi and I chatted while keeping Rice and Gibby busy.
Etta and I enjoyed going down the big slide twice. Even with the sun it wasn't the hottest day, but we will be making many more trips to the pool this summer.

Gibby not sure if he wanted to go swimming

Telling us it wasn't cold

Playing around

Gibby warming up to the idea

Splashing and playing

Elle in the pool, Etta off to get the toys

Just having the best time

Trying to run in the water

Elle blowing bubbles

Tavi and Rice getting ready to join in

Break time/snack time

Gibby not wanting to get on his belly

Darling little friends drying off

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Holy cow, I can't believe how big Rice has gotten! What cute kids you both have. I can't wait to meet up with you one of these days to go swimming. Murray Pool is my fav, too!

SHIPP said...

It looked like a blast. We would love to go with you guys sometime. Thanks for always being great to invite us.