Friday, June 12, 2009

My new camera and camping

If you haven't seen my other blog, traciannee, I got a new camera. I successfully sold my two other camera's on eBay, Yeah! Now I have a Canon PowerShot SD790 IS digital elph 10.0 Mega Pixel, and I love it. Here is the first few pictures taken with my camera. (It has a kids&pets mode that is sweet!)


First picture


Etta and Scoscia dancing around - no messy movements just clean pictures!


Andy dancing around for me to try out the camera


Andy was going to go on a bike trip and camping this weekend with some guy friends, so he had a small tent from Out N Back he was going to use. Etta and I set up the tent and pumped up the pads, she was so excited.


Etta and Gibby hiding in the tent


Playing around on the nice camping pad


Etta wanted to go camping in the tent Andy told her they would sleep outside that night. Oh what fun they had. At 9:00pm Etta wanted to go get "camping". Andy said when the basketball game was over they would go get in the tent. Etta couldn't wait. Me and Etta went out and took silly pictures and told stories until the game was over. Andy came out and they went to bed. Here is Andy's comment on Twitter around 11pm "Camping out with my daughter in the tent in the backyard. Singing to self- you're gonna miss this", love it!


Already for camping with Snow White


Playing around, silly faces and story telling.


Scoscia and Hatcher trying to come in the tent


Settling down with Andy and sleeping

No comments: