Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Summer Activity Classes

A good friend of mine found a wonderful opportunity to help out in her community and get some fun summer classes for her kids to participate in for free. I joined her in teaching a Mom and Me Music class so my kiddos get to join in some fun summer activity classes for free too!

Etta is in a Kids fitness, Dance and Itty bitty ball (learning soccer and t-ball). While Gibson plays around with me in the Mom and Me Music class.


The crew on their first day of activities


Playing duck, duck, goose (love the old school games I grew up playing)


We may need to work on soccer, but she sure is having fun

Next section Etta will be doing an Adventure camp and a singing class. Love keeping my kids busy physically because preschool for both of them starts again soon.

No comments: