Thursday, August 21, 2008

Playing in the water

My sister called me last week and said her and my other sister were bringing their kids up to Liberty Park to play in the water streams. I met them over there and all of the kids had a great time. Etta followed the older cousins around while Gibby and his two cousins the same age splash, blocked and played in one of the streams. I had a great time just chatting with my sisters and cooling off in the water. Thanks for the invite Sally!

Seeing if it is OK to get in

Getting all wet

Cousin Chloe taking good care of Etta

Climbing out for a break

Etta walking down the little stream

She made it!

Sister and brother playing together

My little Snow White

My sisters parked on the other side of the park so we loaded everyone in the back of the truck and drove them to their cars.

1 comment:

sally said...

That was a fun day!