Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Days go by and so does Baseball

We haven't been to busy. Just playing at home, and doing some remodeling. Here are a few random pictures for fun.


Gotta love that long hair and beautiful smile.

Etta just loves dancing around and laughing pretty much all day. But her favorite part of the day is when Daddy gets home and she can play with him.


They love to be silly!

Gibson's two favorite things are baseballs. He plays for hours throwing them and chasing them back and forth. I carry one in my purse because it will get him to stop crying or keep him entertained when ever we go out.

Playing with his baseball, he wouldn't let me get him dressed until he had it in his hands.


He also loves to push out his lower lip and then move his hands up and down going "blah, blah, blah, blah".

Baseball season ends on Sunday :( . It has been a fun yet long season. We didn't make it to as many games and we would have thought but I think each year will get better as the kids get older.


Etta and daddy waiting for Bumble the Bumble Bee to drive by and give her a "high five".


My little Gibby just playing on the ground staying busy. I love that he now keeps his baseball hat on.

Every Friday and Saturday at the ball park they let the kids run the bases and I have been wanting to have Etta do it. So Saturday was her first time running around the bases. She was so excited the whole game. Once we got out there she ran so cute. When we got to first base I told her to touch it and she bent down and touch the base with her hand. (We are going to have to work on that). But at home plate she jumped on it with both feet. I got a darling video of it, but please try to ignore my high pitch excited yet annoying talking.


3 comments:

Catherine said...

I loved watching Etta run around the bases. It was so cute! Gibson is so funny with that baseball, isn't he? It has been such a fun, relaxing summer, but I'm really looking forward to our fall activities like Preschool, Book Baby, Music Makers, and lots and lots of playdates at the park.

Lani said...

That's such a cute video!

Rachel and Kelly said...

I love the little video. She is such a cutie.