Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pre-Halloween Dress Up

We have already dressed up three times for Halloween activities. Most likely we will be dressing up 3-4 more times by the time Halloween is over. I don't mind because I had so much fun making Etta and Gibson's costumes. Etta and Gibson on the other hand are not so fond of the costumes. I have had so many compliments when we go out that I will make their costumes again next year, and they will have to wear them whether they like them or not.
We went to my Mom's ward Halloween Carnival and had fun with my family. On Friday we went to our Music Makers class and everyone dressed up for a little Music Halloween Party. Then Saturday Etta, Gibson and I went downtown to the Gallivan Center and Etta actually got to say "Trick or Treat" a couple of times. She loves that all she has to say is "Trick or Treat" and people give her treats.
I love my little Minnie Mouse and Mickey Mouse!

4 comments:

amy said...

So cute! You did a great job making their costumes. I don't know how you have dressed them up so many times and will do it again this week. I have to dress Rylee up 3 times this week and I am not looking forward to it. But it will make for cute pictures and fun memories :)

Katie said...

Wow! You are very talented Traci, I have yet to make a costume for my kids! I usually make my Mom do it or buy it. I love the matching idea, once they are 5 they won't want to do it anymore so have fun now!

Jeff & Melissa said...

So freakin cute!!You are talented.... ill hire you when I have kids!!

Cameron Family said...

You are so talented! I cannot believe that you made those. They both are SO cute! I love to see Gibby in his Bumbo chair, looks like he is loving it!