Friday, October 5, 2007

My Boy

Gibson hasn't been in to many pictures because he is always sleeping while wrapped up in my Moby Wrap. Here are a few pictures of him. He is getting so animated with flapping his arms, smiling and kicking his legs. He tries so hard to suck any of his fingers and I just have to keep putting the pacifier in his mouth. (It is so much easier to get ride of a pacifier than fingers) He will also suck on any toy Etta brings him. I make sure that she bring just "Gibby's toys".
He is getting bigger and I have pulled out 3-6 month clothing for him. It is funny though he still fits in his outfit we brought him home from the hospital in.
I love when my boy smiles.
How handsome!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got to hold Gibbson while he was at mom's house, over the weekend. What a sweet boy! He would stop crying for me and when he cuddled into my sholder, well we bonded. I love him, and I love you too, trac! love Jen

amy said...

Cute pictures! I love Gibson's wide mouth grin. And Etta's face checking out the clown cracks me up. I would be looking at him like that too. Clowns are scary looking, especially for kids!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

holy crap he looks so much like Andy. lets just hope he doesn't end up like andy....ha ha just gotta throw that in there andy.... :) He is seriously the cutest little guy, and he seems so happy... hope all is good with you guyss. tell andy hi

Jeff & Melissa said...

So cute.... can't wait to see you guys on Sunday! It's been too long.

Cameron Family said...

He looks so cute!