Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Snowbird in the Summer

Saturday we went up to Snowbird to play not ski. They have a lot of fun activities to do in the summer time. We arrived around noon and bought all day passes for Andy and I and three fun jumping passes for Etta. We then headed over to the blown-up castle and slide for Etta to play.


She had fun jumping by herself and then a little boy about 4 came in and started pushing her and jumping on her. She was fine and just like "what the heck" and then he did a flip right at her and smashed his big mean head right on Etta's eye. (she ended up with a small black eye) I got her out of the castle and she cried a bit and then Daddy took her to the Alpine Slide. They went together a couple of times. I waited for Melissa and her family to arrive so we could have a fun time with everyone.
Melissa, Jen, Chari, Amy and all their families came. Momacoates is great she watched the little ones for us while we went on the rides. I loved going on the Alpine slide with Etta. She is just the best little girl in the world. There was lady taking pictures and Andy thought they came out great (I did too) so he bought them.


After the slide we rode the bull and then went on the Tram to the very top of one of the mountains. It was beautiful. Melissa's dad and brother-in-law didn't believe that there was snow on the mountain side, so they took a long hike to find out. Most of us didn't wait for them but we heard they made snow angels and even brought their hats filled with snow back from their hike.

We had a ton of fun and are glad for great friends.

3 comments:

amy said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of you on the lift. And thanks for not posting the hot dog pictures :)

Jeff & Melissa said...

Those pics are way cute... much higher quality then our ghetto cameras!

Unknown said...

I am so glad I had the time to spend with Gibson he is so cute all he did was sleep. I would to it all over again, I am glad you had a good time. I love you guys....:)