Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My children share clothes

Andy doesn't mind buying clothes as long as they are androgynous. Etta has a few camo, cream and blue shorts, along with some blue crocs. I of course want the pink shorts and shirts and other girly shoes.
The other night I was getting Gibson ready for bed and pulled out some pj's for him to wear. I noticed they were ones Etta wore when she was little and we had a picture or two of her in them. So I popped out the camera for a comparison. Can you tell who is who?



I guess the pacifier and blanket give Gibson away.

For now I won't care so much because Etta looks cute in the boy clothes. They will continue to share a few items until she has a say in what she wears.

1 comment:

donnajean said...

Grandma Donna will do her best to keep Etta stocked up in pretty clothes....pj's included :)
Gibson is sooooo cute...I can't wait to hold him!!!
Hope you're having a wonderful day :)