Thursday, August 27, 2009

Where did my August go?

August has flown by for us. We have done so many fun things this month. And now it is over and I haven't even blogged about them.
We went bowling for a family fun night which I was told by Etta, "Bowling always includes wings after". I love watching my kids bowl without using the ramp. Both Grandma's would be very proud. The excitement they get from bowling is so fun. I also love watching them give each other high five every time after they bowl.
We met up with some good friends and enjoyed the Davis County Fair. We love fairs and this one was perfect. Small yet full of fun stuff. We hit up their kids zone, pony rides and animals which were all free. That fair is going on the calendar to attend next year for sure.
Last but not least we had to make it to the last Radio Disney event. It was based around insects and creepy crawlers. We made fun crafts, hung out with dad at the water slide, then danced to some music. Great friends and great fun always!

3 comments:

Ami Stokes said...

What Fun! I cannot believe how rad the Davis County fair looks for kids...maybe we'll come down and join you for it next year.
I loved seeing all your pics of Aug.
My faves were Gibby laughing at the silly chickens, and Etta with the fair princesses...oh, and your kids high-fiving! Definitely put a big ole' grinner on my face!!!
-miss you guys tonz & tonz:)

donnajean said...

They're getting so grown up...and cuter every time I see 'em. Thanks for sharing the stories and pics...
Happy Grandma here :)
Skype Me!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

how fun..and it does seem like the summer has flown bye..your kids are just so cute...