Monday, August 24, 2009

Happiest 7 years of my life!

It all started with a Charlie Daniels karaoke song, basketball, and braids. Add in a wonderful first date with Adam...uh i mean Andy! He had planned on us going bowling but then realizing he had no money. We watched part of a basketball game because it was march madness, then we headed up to walk around Temple Square. With a first kiss on the corner of State St and North Temple to keep me warm was the first of many more to come! We ended the wonderful night watching Office Space, which we would have to re-watch another time to see the whole thing :)

Mix in Catalina Island, 15 plus vehicles, the Avenues, Disneyland, Bees Baseball and many other sporting events. More fun trips; river rafting, New York, New Orleans, Costa Rica and about 50 trips to California. Plus 2 dogs, 2 kids and 4 chickens and you have made these the best 7 years of my life. I am married to a man I am madly in love with every minute of every day!

2002 : I love the chacos you got made especially for me

2003: You introduced me to great movies


2004: You have made all my days brighter

2005: We are always doing something fun together

2006: I enjoy all sports with you

2007: You have made a mother Twice :)

2008: You have helped me enjoy great food

2009: We're on a Boat!

Here are 7 wonderful songs that remind me of my love!
(I wish I had better versions of 2 of them)

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

It IS you BABE!

8 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Awesome post Traci. You guys are great together! And here's to 7 more, right? :)

Catherine said...

Happy 7th you guys. What a great lookin couple you make!

matt and brynnzie said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Katie said...

Congrats Trace! Andy is very lucky :)

sally said...

happy 7th you two...i agree tih katie...andy is sooo LUCKY!

sally said...

agree with...not tih!?!

Tiffany Walker said...

Happy Anniversary Traci and Andy! Such a fun post!

donnajean said...

Belated congrats to my son and daughter-in-law. It's been a joy to be a part of your lives; I'm one proud Mom and Grandma.
Love you both!