Saturday, August 15, 2009

Daddy Dates

(all pics taken with Andy's phone)
Andy takes the kids on Tuesday and Thursday nights out on just "Daddy Dates". They go to the park and then go get gelato or a mini cupcake or they head off to go bowling and chicken wings. The other night they went to the Utah county fair. We all love the State Fair so this was a fun little pre-fair for them to go and play with just daddy.
They were farmers for the day, rode real ponies, played on 4 wheelers and then rode the carousel. That night Utah had some crazy wind so they didn't ride to many other rides. Gibson came home with a cool monster truck picture Daddy won for him and Etta had a beautiful fairy tattoo.

Showing Daddy their eggs, just like the eggs from our chickens

Watch out here comes Etta with Gibby just enjoying the "vroom vroom car"

Etta loves to hold on to the ponies hair

Great little pony rider

I love this one, he is getting to be such a big boy

What a happy little princess on her horse

Another fun Daddy Date they headed to the Mayan. Andy said they have a fun atmosphere but very very bad food. The kids loved the divers and told me all about how they jumped into the deep water. When ever I asked Gibby about it he would tell me they "jump in water" and then he would jump.

Happy Etta, Gibby looking a little on the drunk side or mad face

She is just beautiful

Again a great fun picture of Etta and Gibson looking not to happy

Playing on the ruins

I got to go on a Daddy Date. We headed to a Real Salt Lake game. We hadn't been to a game in about 3 years. It was fun and I do like their new stadium. Just perfect for soccer.
We had amazing seats. Center field and about 10 rows up, best seats in the house I would say. As we were sitting there a worker from the concession stand comes over and brings us two ice cream bars. I am thinking we are so important. Andy had it set up where he just texts them and pays for it all online. It was fun getting treats right at our seats so we had to get some nachos and drinks, and at the end of the game another set of ice cream bars.
It was a fun game but I had more fun just being with Andy. What a great night and Real won too!

Sweet seats, you could enjoy the whole field

cute couple

Monster mommy attacking the field

Happy Ending


Daddy takes us to "Farmers" Market Street for Sunday Breakfast most Sundays. These our one of our many family Daddy Dates we love. My Etta always has to wear her beautiful red dress. Here she is being silly, she grabbed my glasses and asked Daddy to take her picture. I just love my little princess!

1 comment:

donnajean said...

Wanted in Sparks, NV: 1 beautiful little princess and 1 grumpy (but adorable) little brother

I MISS ALL OF YOU!