Sunday, May 3, 2009

All Boy and my Princess Girl

All Boy

Gibson's favorite thing the last month has been "Baseball" he carries a ball around everywhere and most of the time a glove or small bat too. He will ask you to come play baseball by saying "bat ball game". He then shows you where to sit then walks a few feet away and sits down and starts throwing the ball. He has a great arm and will play for hours if we let him.


Playing ball with daddy


These are a bit fuzzy but look at that throw, awesome!

When ever he sees any sports game he gets excited. Oh, and when we go to the stadium he will not stop saying "bat ball".
He also has started loving motorcycles. If he isn't carrying around his baseball it is the miniature motorcycle Andy gave him. He calls it a "Vroom, vroom". He can spot them all the time, just darling. He does sleep with both the motorcycle and baseball.
Another "all boy" moment. We where outside playing and Gibson brought be over a bug he had picked up and said "cool bug". Then went off to find more bugs.
I just love him so much and love seeing how much he is learning and developing his own personality.

Princess Etta

My little Etta still tells everyone her name is "Snow White". She loves princesses, baby dolls, dressing up and asks constantly to wear make-up when I am putting mine on. She loves her dance class and enjoys singing. When she sings, her songs have to be made up by her. She will use the same tune of a different song but put her own words in the song.
I have made her dance skirts and tutu's which she just loves. She will wear them everyday no matter if she had dance or not. They go right on top of her dresses she has to wear everyday.

She loves giving kisses and is constantly telling me she loves me. Oh how I love my princess Etta too.

3 comments:

donnajean said...

Thank you so much for sharing all the adorable moments...
I love my beautiful kids and grandkids...and can't wait to see you all!

SHIPP said...

isn't it fun having one of each. watch out major leagues here comes gibson!

Camilla said...

I enjoyed reading on how the chases are doing! Thanks for sharing.