Sunday, March 8, 2009

Turning 30

(long post and tons of pictures!)
My 30Th Birthday was last week. What a wonderful week I had. Andy planned some really fun parties, we ate some good food, played, relaxed, and had great company.
On Wednesday we headed up to our friends Jen and Chris's for a little El Pollo Loco, Jazz game, Cake and girl talk. It is always great to get together and I felt very special. Thank you all that were able to come.
Thursday was my Birthday! A pretty bit of snow had fallen during the night and made a tiny blanket of snow, It was pretty. Andy took off the first couple of hours that morning and we all headed to Dee's for some Breakfast. My birthday presents were some delicious girl scout cookies (which were gone in 24 hrs), A penny souvenir holder(yes, I am a dork and smash my pennies while on vacations), and a new camera. Plus all the fun parties (Thanks Babe!) After spending a fun day receiving all the "Happy Birthday" notes from facebook, emails, and phone calls I felt so loved. Then I heard a knock at the door and had a beautiful flower bouquet sent to me from my parents.
Once Andy came home and we headed off to . . . Chuck E Cheese. Now I was given the choice to go pretty much anywhere, when cute little Etta took my head in her hands and looked me right in the eyes and said, "You really want to go to Chuck E Cheese for your birthday, right mom?" What else could I say but yes. We had a great time eating pizza, playing games and getting prizes.
Saturday Andy had told me our friends Mike and Chelsea had invited us to their house for dinner. I didn't think anything of it since my birthday was on Thursday and we had already had a friend party Wed. Well, when we arrived surprise there were a few more people than just us and the Walsh's. And for the next hour or so more of my friends arrived and it made me so Happy! We ate sushi, wantons, steak, chicken, ham fried rice and cake. Man, Chelsea can cook!

Birthday Morning Breakfast

Me, the birthday girl and darling Etta posing for my birthday

Jason giving me the front seat for my birthday

My sweetie Andy, or it could be Joaquin phoenix

My beautiful Etta sang Happy Birthday to me all day

The fam at breakfast

Gibby always wanting to be just like his daddy


Chuck E Cheese

Gibby lovin' the pizza

Brothers giving me a smile for my birthday

She is just darling!

Gibby playing the Simpson's pinball game, I helped him a little

Daddy and kids winning lots of tickets

Etta teaching Gibby how to play all the games

Silly Etta having so much fun in the Jungle Gym

Taking the dog for a ride

High flying games,

cages,

and monster safari rides.

Gibby's favorite game

Father and son playing football, just perfect

Water game, she played this game all by herself


Andy and I playing the basketball game...
I won!

Happy mommy- I had a great birthday at Chuck E Cheese!

Etta and her jewelry she purchased with the tickets

Gibby and his ball from the ticket winnings

Just a perfect Birthday, Gibson and Mommy at the end of the day!


Saturday night surprise birthday get together

Jake, Cole and Jason chillin' on the coach, Cole is giving me a Happy Birthday smile


Sarah, Jill and Richard came all the way just for me!

Sarah and Me, I am mad Jill wouldn't get in since she promised a later picture and we never got took it. ( I still love ya Jill!)

Me at my party with Andy and Stacey and good friends!

Eating the yummy food!

My CAKE!


I had the most wonderful night, week and day. I wish I could turn 30 every year!
Thank you to everyone for coming to my parties, for the food, friendship and memories! BIG Thanks to my wonderful Husband for putting everything all together.

4 comments:

matt and brynnzie said...

I'm glad you had a good one. 3-0 is a big number. Looks like Andy did great.

jakenapril said...

looks like your parties were non-stop. way to go andy! although they wouldn't be as fun if you weren't the coolest person ever! thanks for counting us in with your friends. we had a great time...and the food was awesome! p.s. cole likes you--a lot.

Andy Chase said...

:)

Catherine said...

Oh man, I was busting up laughing when I saw the picture of Jason squished in the back seat! I have a feeling yout little butt fits back there better, but for your birthday, of course you deserve the front seat! I'm so glad you had a great birthday Traci. Love ya!