Thursday, March 12, 2009

Spring Fever

I think everyone has had Spring Fever since our last weekend of beautiful weather. We took the opportunity to go on some wonderful long walks. I love having parks close by but far enough always to get a nice walk in. Our first walk was Saturday Etta, Gibson, Hatcher, Scoscia and I started our walk and after a few blocks Etta joined Gibby in the stroller and then Gibby fell asleep. His head was on Etta's shoulder and she kept touching his head lightly and stroking it. It was just darling.


Gibby asleep just after our walk started


Both out when I got to the park

Once at the park I let Hatcher and Scoscia get some water and then I woke Etta and Gibby up to let them play on the playground. Gibby was a bit uneasy on the playground landings but loves the slide and the swings. Etta is my little monkey and will climb, slide, and swing all by herself. On our way back home Etta wanted to run up the hill. She just loves running and I hope that continues!


Awake and ready to play


My little monkey


Following after sister


Not to sure about this, love his face


Safe in the swing


My swinging babies

Slides and ...

more slides


Crazy Scoscia


Way to go Etta, she made it all the way to the top without stopping!

Our next long walk was Sunday and we took Andy with us this time. Etta played a game with me on our walk and would say "I see ______ color, what am I looking at?" She would say the funniest things. Gibby fell asleep again and then woke up to play at the playground. Andy took care of Hatcher and Scoscia while we played for a bit. Then Etta and Gibson ran up and down the hill with Hatcher and Scoscia and tackled daddy. We started back home but not with out a race down the hill. Andy and I ran down and I won! That is two wins in a row for me.


Andy, Hatcher and Scoscia


loving the swings


Gibby being a little bit more daring


There is my little jungle gym monkey


Keep coming Gibby


Tackling Daddy!


This was cute, Etta trying to roll down the hill

Making it home the kids got to enjoy some of my yummy cake from my party. They just both couldn't get it in their mouths fast enough.



Then on Monday it snowed. Please bring back the sun and warm weather so we can go on more walks and runs!

1 comment:

SHIPP said...

Aren't you so grateful for sunny days. Looks like an eventful walk. Hopefully we will make it to book baby sometime soon.