Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oktoberfest

We headed up to Snowbird a few Saturdays ago to enjoy Oktoberfest eating good food, riding the alpine slide and hanging out with good friends. We walked around the little shops and I saw a princess crown. Etta has been dressing up everyday as a princess (actually Snow White) and she would put my knifty knitter loom as a crown. I had to buy my little princess a real crown. She was so excited and wore it the whole time.
Daddy took Etta went on the alpine slide while I chatted and had fun with Jill and Richard. Then it was on to some really tasty food. Gibson wanted nothing but his raspberries while Etta, Daddy and I downed some Brats. We listened to the fun music and watched the great dancing. Then I noticed Etta had my camera. She was taking pictures of everything. She had some pretty good shots and some not so good. Now I know what to get her for Christmas. We said goodbye and headed back down the Mt. to go watch the great USC play football.
I love Saturdays with friends, family and football.


Etta and her new Princess Crown

Heading up to the top of the slide

Here they come!

They made it and had big smiles on

Really cute picture of Jill and Richard.

Gibson digging the raspberries

Darling couple ( I believe Etta took these)

Cheesy Daddy (taken by Etta)

Beautiful Princess Etta

Richard was thirsty so he went and got himself some water from the waterfall

Daddy kisses


Silly Gibby loved the music and was bouncing up and down it was just so cute!


Etta was the perfect gingerbread boy height

Gibson didn't even make it back to the truck before falling asleep

2 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Thanks for coming up with us Chase Family!

Fisher Family said...

P.S. Richard never did get the runs from the waterfall! What a relief.