Monday, October 5, 2009

Gateway Pumpkin Festival

Last weekend we headed over to the Gateway for their fun Pumpkin Festival with Radio Disney. Gibson and Etta had a blast decorating their pumpkins, playing the little table games and dancing with Radio Disney.

Etta making her pumpkin have heart shaped eyes, it was of course a princess pumpkin

Gibby just put everything on his pumpkin he could get his hands on

The beautiful pumpkins and the talented pumpkin designers

Etta playing Plinko- my all time favorite game!

Gibby and his chocolate money and whistle he won

Their favorite part of the pumpkin festival was playing in the fountains. It was cold but they had fun trying to get as close to the water as they could and then running away from the water as fast as they could. Guess we should have made it over there more during the summer time.

Etta got squirted right up her pants leg

Waiting for the fountains to start up again...

getting a little more daring ...

run away, run away!

3 comments:

Lori said...

I'm impressed with you guys. You are always on the go doing fun stuff. I bet your kids never watch television. It all looks so fun.

sally said...

I sure miss the big city stuff every now and then, esp. around the holidays! :( (by the way, we have 2 gas stations here):)-

Kim said...

Do you find all your activities at Go City Kids? Our computer has been so crappy lately and I feel like I've been missing out! I didn't even know the circus was in town... or that elephants could really do those things??!?!? I thought it was only in story books. Guess it's time for me to go to one! Fun, fun, fun!!!