Monday, October 19, 2009

Fall time, Park time

One beautiful afternoon, a couple weeks ago, Andy told us we needed to get out of the house. I wanted to go on a hike but couldn't decide where. Andy got a little frustrated and ended up take us back home. Well, the kids and I headed back out and made our way to the "Princess Park". The kids loved it and it was good to get out since we had a pretty low key, stay in the house weekend. I just loved taking tons of pictures of my kids and Etta took some of me. She is getting really good especially being only 3! The colors were beautiful, the water running by the park smelled wonderful with the fall air and the cool breeze was perfect. Love those wonderful fall days!

Off to the toys!

Great way to come down from the Castle

Riding their Stallions

My little monkey who loves to climb everything

She climbed all the way to the top!

Off to the ball in the pumpkin carriage

Driving the pumpkin carriage

atop the castle looking down

Swinging fun time

Little nature hike

Mommy's pic taken by Etta

Etta's turn

Dirty sandy Gibby's turn

One last slide before we go
Gibby trying to escape

I caught him on the other side, hehehe

4 comments:

Catherine said...

See, we told you that you look good wearing a hat! You need to listen to Christine and me and buy more hats, friend. The Princess Park is always fun. I'm glad you had a good time!

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe I've never been to the Princess Park. Will definitely have to put that on the agenda next time we're in SLC (weather permitting). Missing you guys!

Peg said...

cute family! xoxoxoxox grandma peggy

Katie said...

Fun park! I love the pumpkin carriage!