Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall is here!


This last Sunday we took a fun drive up and around Park City to Midway. The Fall colors were everywhere. We made our way to Wasatch Mountain State park to pick some apples. What a fun activity for everyone. Daddy and Uncle Jason picked the apples and the kids put them in their bags. We saw some deer, ate apples while picking them and enjoyed the first cool fall weather and colors of the season.
We headed down Provo canyon to take in all the Wasatch mountains and ended our wonderful trip enjoying burgers from Five Guys.

Andy and Gibby excited to pick apples

Headed off to the Apple Orchard to pick apples

First you pick the Apples then..

you put them in your bag.

Etta waiting patiently for her first apples from Uncle Jason

Gibby's version of Apple picking

Etta doing some picking

Big, strong Gibby carrying Apples

Hello Deer

The baby deer wanted an apple

This is the way you pick apples

Etta enjoying the apples

Gibby with his apple he is going to eat

Yummy!

I did help pick a few apples

Gibby and his bag full of apples

Jason was great at picking apples

Amazing Fall colors

Etta and her bag full of apples

Me and my kids at an old creamery

Funny daddy

They had a great time picking and eating all the apples

This is just the start of many more fun Activities for the Fall. I love Fall Time!

3 comments:

Camilla said...

I agree! I love fall too, and I was so tickled to look up at Timp last night and see the color starting to emerge!
I told my girls that when daddy gets here next month, we will take a trip up with the camera and some goodies and enjoy a day in the canyon.

Unknown said...

I am so jealous! I am so sick of the summer I want to scream!!! We miss you guys, see you in December.

donnajean said...

Yes, I DO have the cutest grandkids on the planet :)