Friday, March 14, 2008

Silly week


We have had a fun and silly week. Here are random pictures and stories for you to enjoy.

With the warm weather I pulled out sunglasses and a baseball hat. I wanted Gibby to get use to wearing them. He hated the sunglasses. It was as if I had just put the worst thing in the world on him. I didn't even get a chance to snap a picture. He loved the baseball hat. He wore the baseball hat all day and put it back on his head even when I took it off him to change his clothes.


I couldn't choose just one picture, they were all so cute!


Etta has been taking hatcher for walks, teasing and playing with him in the house. She says he is her new best friend. Hatcher doesn't like it to much but it is so cute to watch her try to pull and tug at a 90LB dog with her 24lbs.

1st: Give Hatcher a treat

2nd: Grab hold of his collar

3rd: Pull as hard as you can


Here is my little princess dancing in her underwear. I was lucky enough to get her to put on her underwear. For about 10 minutes she was dancing with no underwear on. Her new dance is from Mickey Mouse clubhouse of course. She does a little "slide to one side, slide to the other" that is just darling.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I love the slide...she is a doll. And Gibby with the sunglasses is just too cute.

Lani said...

I just love all the girlie things that Etta is into. I can't wait for all that stuff!

Cameron Family said...

How cute! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun little trips!

Katie said...

That video is priceless. You'll have to tease her with it when she is older. Aren't that what blogs are for anyway!