Monday, March 17, 2008

Disney Princesses On Ice


Just Me and My Mommy

Etta has been talking about Disney Princesses On Ice for about 3 weeks now. She saw the commercial on Disney Channel and has been so excited to go. Her Grandma Peggy gave her a Snow White dress for Christmas. I told her she could dress up like Snow White. She was telling everyone she was going to be Snow White the Princess.
Yesterday morning was the big day. Went spent about an hour just laying in bed with the kids and the whole time Etta kept saying "Daddy you aren't going to princesses and Gibby's not going to princesses and Hatcher's not going to Princesses." Daddy would say "I know but you are" and she would get the biggest smile on her face.
I had her take a warm bubble bath to get her all clean. I got her out and put the towel over her head and wrapped around her body, she says that is what a pretty princess does. We combed and curled her hair and put a pretty red ribbon in it, just like Snow White.

My Snow White Princess all ready to go.

We said goodbye to our handsome prince's and off we went. It was quite for about 10 minutes in the back sit and then Etta said "I just woke up and want to see princesses now". When we arrived 15 minutes later she was asleep again. I carried her to the Karl Malone statue and then woke her up. She was so Happy to be at "the princesses home". We were just waiting for Amy and Rylee to come. When we saw them, Etta was so happy Rylee was Cinderella. Both Princesses were Beautiful.
The Show was amazing. They always do such a wonderful job with the costumes and decorations. The two best times for Etta was when Mickey and Minnie came out and Snow White. She just waved and waved and waved. I love how kids believe in the Magic.

Snow White and Cinderella. (AKA Etta and Rylee)

My beautiful little Princess

Etta couldn't keep her eyes off the princesses.

Waving to Snow White and just enjoying Princesses On Ice

A tired and sleepy princess.

We did have one little/big accident just 5 minutes before the show got over. All of the princesses came skating out. Etta was sitting on my lap. Suddenly my pants, thighs, butt were all wet. I set Etta on the floor and used as many napkins as I could find to dry my pants off. I heard fireworks but missed seeing them. After it was over we said goodbye to Amy and Rylee and went into the bathroom to change all of Etta's cloths and dry me off a little more. Luckily she didn't get it on her dress (that's why I was so wet).

We still had a wonderful time and I would do it over again any day. Thanks for coming with us Amy and Rylee we had a wonderful time with you both.

3 comments:

Jeff & Melissa said...

She is so adorable... I am glad the girls had a good time together!

amy said...

We had so much fun with y'all. Thanks for inviting us! Love that you put the story of her peeing on here.

Catherine said...

I'm also glad you included the pee story on the blog. When you told me on the phone what happened, I was laughing, but felt so bad for YOU since you ended up more drenched in pee than Etta. Crazy! Etta really does look amazing in that dress. Keep that girl locked up. She'll be a heart breaker for sure!